We make the process of publishing a book easy, by offering you all the services you need to take your manuscript from draft to fine quality print publication, well marketed and distributed. Our free one-hour initial consultation, over the phone or in person, in Santa Monica, California, will help you determine the best path for your publishing project, be it independent self-publishing, traditional; offset printing, or print-on-demand (POD), and/or ebook. Below is our list of services, from which you may chose whatever you need.
Independent publishing services companies abound, as do vanity presses, but very few offer personal care and attention, highest quality and follow-through. Our expert and thorough attention to the entire process is what will make your publishing experience a comfortable process with a successful outcome. We can set you up as your own publisher, with your own ISBN's, with all rights belonging to you, and all profits from book sales coming directly to you. We do not take a percentage of what you earn from your book sales, unlike other independent book publishing services. For the individual services listed below, our prices are competitive.
- Editing: content, grammar and punctuation
- Writing: coaching, re-writing
- File formatting, for whichever printer or print method you'll be using
- Marketing materials: print and web
- PR campaign consultation; planning, marketing services as requested:
How to get book reviews; articles; radio interviews & television appearances;
Selling books at seminars, conferences and other presentation venues;
Additional marketing copy, press kit (online and/or print).
- Author website consultation for content & design; content writing; website design; online book marketing strategy.
- Copyright, ISBN, Library of Congress registration, bar code - we tell you how and where to purchase these yourself, so you have full ownership.
- Finding the right printer for you
- Distribution program set-up
Representation to traditional publishers: We do not act as book agents, but we can show you how to find the right agent. We can also help you create a book proposal package. If you decide to publish independently (self-publish), we provide all services to get the job done, via print-on-demand (POD), or offset printing, and/or ebook, with highest quality and at the best possible price to you.